lørdag den 20. november 2010

Musicology

you are stuck in my heart like counting a million stars.
do the loco motion with me.
fast love, my friends all have babies, i just want to have fun. I aint mr right.
I known a few girls, but you got me down to a art, you are original orignial know it all.
That dont impress me much, wont keep my warm in the middle of the night.
I never knew a girl who care a mirror in her pocket. You think youre speciel. You must be joking right.
You think youre cool, but dont have the thouch.

Remember those walls I built, they all come tumbling down, the didnt even put up a fight. I got my halo now.

I hate the silence, unspoken violence. Set me free by saying its alright now. Please forgive me and make me breathe.
You make me feel funny, when you come around. What am i doing without you. Took for granted evertything we had. We had a little world of our own.
Realizing what you do. I let you in where noone else goes.
Caution when it comes to love. You were strong I was not. Shout it from the rooftops, my heart is broken. Impossible.
wake me up inside, cant wake up, save me from the nothing ive become now i know what i am without
Glemmer tid og sted, når du går skal jeg ik med. Det det eneste der skræmmer mig. Så rør mig nu, når viserne går baglæns. Jeg gav dig alt, for jeg kunne ikke mindre.
Love is the drug im thinking of. Cant you see, love is drug for me.


You thought you found a friend to take you out of this place, its a beautiful day.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar